• In the Spotlight:

what would you do??

if you got pregnant 6 weeks after you gave birth and you are totally against abortion but don't have enough money or room in your house to raise it? this is totally hypothetical but im just wondering your thoughts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• Adotion is proboly the best way to go but I would try and figure out a way to keep the baby
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• If you truly couldn't keep the child, then probably adoption, or fostering, but there must be some way. Arranging to live with a friend or relative for example, in exchange for services- housecleaning, or splitting expenses.

Answer by Bmat at 9:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• cry
    lol
    beyond that i dont know
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i would keep the baby. Totally against abortion and i believe that all things happen for a reason.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i'd blame the heck out of my husband for humping me too soon.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Adoption would be a great option in this case.
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• We had to put our son in a drawer instead of a crib (no we didn't close the drawer! lol) but if there is no money for one then perhaps adoption is an option. It's not an easy thing to do but it is a kind way to provide for your child.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• LMAO @staci
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Well I am totally against abortion I feel that it is murder!!! I believe that it is gods decision on rather to take a baby out of this would not yours or anybody else's! Their are so many people that really want babies and cant have them so If you really can not take care of it than put that baby up for adoption!! You can meet families and decide the best family for your baby if you want to!! I was in the same situation you are in now a few years ago and I didn't have the money or room and didn't know what to do but after I seen my baby I couldn't give her up It would have killed me! God dose not give you anything you are not able to handle! I truly believe that!! Good luck on your decision!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Id break down probably. The whole idea hurts my heart. i always want to be able to give my kids the world...but without the money..who knows..id keep the baby..and just try to make a way...it would be hard as hell...but i cant put my child up for adoption, thats my life right there, i cant imagine not watching my baby grow up
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2009