?~? grrr

I have seen SEVERAL post with ladies asking people to post how much money they get on food stamps....... WHY? Its like they are bragging about how much money they get out of the food stamp program....In my opinion that is VERY low class. Also something that erks me, I seen alot of family's that recieve 600 a mo for a family of 4?!! That is INSANE! I do not even qualify for foodstamps, and Dh and I are lucky if we can spend 400 a month on food....why do these people who are "struggling" some of them because of their own choices, allowed to eat better than other family's who are self sufficient?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• they go by your income for the month that is how they decided how much to give you. I am a family of 4 and get 526.00 a months thats only because I can't work and our rent is high, but once I go back to work we will only get 350. So i think that is fair. If you want you can just lie and get food stamps and quit bitchn that we eat good. Sometimes we can't pay bills because we don't make enough money so I buy groceries for my mom in exchange for her to pay a bill. I don't quifly for cash asst.
    Anonymous

• I think you'll have to ask the government that one.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 12:31 AM on Jun. 12, 2009