To all Beliefs and Lack of ???

This question is for everyone... wither you believe or not, just how many people have you meant here on CM have you converted to believe your way?

I am NOT making fun or degrading any religion or lack of...
With all of the different religions here I am curious if someone you have talked to or maybe a question you posted here, that someone actually converted to your faith?

I personally have not or not that I am aware of converted anyone...
When asked a question I will answer to the best of my knoweledge, but I have never purposely tried to or encouraged anyone to follow what I believe.. it is not what I believe in doing...
And for those who already don't know I am a Wiccan - Witch.. my religion is Wicca and I practice Witchcraft...

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 9:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I got an idea....I will purchase a broom, you make sure yours is well, and we will meet mid way. Tee-Hee
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 10:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I hate not having spell check on these opening posts...LOL...excuse my misspellings...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Why did I think you were atheist? I dunno, I'm weird like that. Witchcraft is cool too!

If I've converted anyone, I'm not aware of it. I HAVE explained exactly what I believed before though, but only when asked. Someone asked me what being agnostic was all about because they weren't sure about their beliefs. But I have NEVER. EVER. sought people out to 'convert'. That's not how I roll. What I believe isn't right for everyone, and I would never want anyone to believe in what I believe unless they want to and if they seek me out first.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have not intentionally EVER converted anyone.
    I have not met anyone here on CM that has asked for more information that i was able to give and then have them maked an educated and informed decision to switch faiths.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Oh. ...and i too am Wiccan.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:39 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I am Christian... It is not my purpose on here to convert anyone to Christianity. I love CM, because I am able to learn about other religions and ways of thinking first-hand from you ladies!
    I love sharing my faith, because it is the center of my life. I don't think anything I have ever said has changed anyone's mind.
    beccare2000

Answer by beccare2000 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I don't think that I can convert anyone. Only God can do that. I am here to help anyone with questions about my faith, if they want. And if anyone ever wants to pm me to learn more I am available. I also pray for people when they share a personal struggle. And I try and share what I have learned in the scriptures. But I have no goal or quota, LOL.

I just enjoy meeting people and sharing ideas. I learn from you guys, and maybe you will learn a little from me. Maybe I will influence someone, maybe not. Either way I want to share the love of Christ.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 9:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I don't believe in converting people. I respect that others know which path works best for them, and I obviously cannot know better than they.
    I do, however, like to share and discuss, and I do like to encourage others in their beliefs in in love, and if someone has looked at Christianity or Christian Universalism differently because of me, that's just extra, lol.
    I'm more concerned with spreading love and compassion than I am with spreading religion.
    =)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I don't know if I have every converted anyone. I know it is not my desire to do so. I love the God and Goddess. I know personally they have shown me how to swim spiritually and have awakened my heart to new heights. But a spiritual journey is personal and not something that should not be pressured.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• lol, oops, that was supposed to be "AND in love", not "in in love"
    and I agree with pnwmom
    =)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 11, 2009