Have you heard Susan Sly speak?...

I enjoy her newsletter... this statement came out of today's letter... I think we can all relate..."The bottom line is that no matter what happens you must continue to focus on your grand obsession. You will likely face challenges. You will likely face rejection. At the end of the day your dream may not happen in the way you imagine. It may occur in another location, with another idea or with the help of an amazing person you have not even met. Regardless of what life hands us we are all equipped to be and live more. If we keep our dreams at the forefront and let go of how they will happen we can face any challenge, disappointment and setback."

BlessingsBegin

Asked by BlessingsBegin at 9:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've never heard her speak, but I can def relate to that statement! :c)
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 6:35 AM on Jun. 12, 2009