how do i get started here i just joined and i dont have a clue

in new to cafe mom and i have no clue what im doing i need help . i dont know where anything is yet and im trying to find the beach stuff. i dont know how to do that either

Asked by coockies at 4:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Entertainment

• There's a welcome group--newcomers...something like that. Look under groups. That'll help.

Answer by suzannekk at 4:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• What kind of stuff are you interested in? You can look in the groups section and find groups that focus on almost everything you might want to talk about. They are a great way to get to know people that you have something in common with, and to sort of get started finding your way around.

Answer by TwinmomPlus at 5:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I agree, you already found "answers" now check out groups. Try finding one with a topic you enjoy or a regional group for where you live. Also when I first joined, I just skipped around and visited others pages and soon I wanted mines set up cute too!!

Answer by Ladycwells at 4:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2008