Am i being to paranoid?

I keep having pressure down there like if she is bearing down does that mean she will be here sooner than expected? Or am I over reacting? I also get cramps could they be early contractions?

hotmamma09

Asked by hotmamma09 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be her moving down (dropping) and they cramps could be braxton hicks contractions. I would say if your worried call your dr. Its always better to be safe, If your before 37 weeks and in labor they will try and stop it, if your after 37 weeks they wont stop it and usually will let it progress.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 9:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I had cramps for weeks prior to going into labor. I was dilated to 2cm for about 2 weeks prior to delivery. It is hard to make a judgement call on you, because I am not certain to what degree you are feeling this stuff.
    Anonymous