• In the Spotlight:

how would of you acted or reacted?

my boys were playing outside and my youngest boy came in crying and bleeding from his side....and when i went to get my oldest he was arguing with the neighbor boys...i just told him to get in the house and doctored up the others wound, but i think the other boys may have pushed him down or hit him with their bikes, i couldnt get a straight answer from my two about what happened. it was too deep and big to be just a fall....i told my boys the next time the other boys come out to come in the house. they are awful and violent some other ppl had problems with them hurting their kids

bonnie-jo

Asked by bonnie-jo at 9:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• You did what you could, if those boys come around again, go outside and watch what they do. Make it known that you are watching.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Ooh, that's scary! Why couldn't you get a straight answer out of your other boys?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i'd try to get an answer from the boys so you know for sure (from them not just your strong instincts saying so) and if they both say it was the other kids fault, no matter how it happened, i'd be going to talk to their parents. if its too big for him to have just fallen down than either he was doing something wrong or they were and you need to figure out who so you can take care of it. its the beginning of summer and the kids will be outside playing, thats not fair to your kids to have to come in each time those boys are outside. if you have your own lawn, maybe tell your boys if those kids are outside than they have to play in your lawn, and if the other kids come there you can kick them off your yard. and since other kids are getting hurt by them, maybe if the parents won't listen to just you, a group of two or three parents talking to them would make them realize you guys are right.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i think the were afraid they would get in trouble for leaving the swings and going to the side walk
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• talking to the parents dont work, already done that with a previous inicent where they were throwing rocks and out glass patio doors and these boys go where ever they want our yard isnt fenced in and cant cause its a rental property. i had called the cops before cause they were messing around in our yard and lookin in our windows
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i would call there parents and warn them that if they came near my house again i will be watching and waiting for them to do anything to call the cops on, i wouldnt play around with people hurting my kids or damaging my house. i would also call csb too..........
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:06 PM on Jun. 11, 2009