my daughter

my daughter got into the wrapping paper i had laying around she unrolled it covered herself and went to sleep! crazy! does your kid do any weird but oh so cute things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Took my daughter trick-r-treating she had a whole bucket full .. she was so sleepy when we got home but kept talking about how her Older brother would eat all her candy . She fell asleep on the couch with her head in the bucket.. we all took pictures ..it was cute
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 9:54 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• she was in her playroom one night while i was making dinner, all of a sudden she started screaming for help, so i run in to see whats wrong. she is head first only her feet sticking out of her toy box. i asked her if she was hurt, she said no she needed help getting out, so i told her to wait and went to get the camera and took a pic. it was too funny not to
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• vabchmommy, my daughter does that all the time it is super cute when that happens lol. and shagbe4u, omg thats adorable!
    Anonymous

• my son is only 9 months old and the cutest thing he has done was getting into his aunties yarn while i feel asleep on the couch one morning and he had it strewn across the living room and all wrapped around his leg. Im glad he didnt get it around his neck or anything! But I cant wait until he gets older so that he can do cuter things like y'alls kids have lol! Its all so cute!
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 10:29 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Oh you know what, I just remembered. I nanny a girl who is the same age as my son and one day (around lunch time) she had not taken a nap all morning and I started feeding my son lunch and then I was gonna feed her. She was actually just around the edge of the couch where I couldnt quite see her and she started fussing when evan and i were almost done, so i just left her alone, kept feeding him and then put him down to go get her. I walked around the couch and she had fallen asleep folded in half! lol She is very flexible and she actually does that quite often now lol but it is so cute
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 10:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2009