What can I put in my Son's birthday goody bag?

It's his 2nd birthday. I'm having a monkey themed party. What can I put in the goody bag. I'm planning on putting a banana in it. Any other cute ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I went on ebay and got personalized bubble labels made and the kids loved the bubbles.
    Anonymous

• Monkey stickers, sm monkey stuffed animals, monkey coloring books, a book about monkeys (curious george but that would be expensive!), monkey face mask, that game w/ the monkeys where they link on to one another by their arms, five little monkeys jumping on the bed book (again could be expensive!), ummmmmmm I really dont know anything monkey or banana shaped or whatever of course! The dollar tree has cheap books u may find one there about a monkey or zoo animals & a stuffie as well. Sorry I cant be more helpful!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2009