Pregnancy hormones or do i have a valid point?

My fiance and i got intoa an arguement tonite cuz he was putting some furniture on the curb for free and i made a free sign for the stuff out of and old box.. i wanted the sign to stand up and he didnt like the way i was making the sign but i thought it was just fine.. he took the sign from my hands ripped it up and made a new one.. I got really mad and started crying.. he told me i was doing it wrong and that i was overreacting by getting mad cuz im pregnant.. i told him that had nothing to do with it and i felt he was being VERY Disrespectful.. i just wanted to see what others thought,, would you have been upset about this>

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Yea, that was rude.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• its all kinda ridiculous. my SO tries to say crap like that too. like im upset cuz im pregnant... But I cant say I think he overreacted
    Anonymous

• i'd have been pissed, who cares what the sign looks like? to grab it out of your hand and tear it up is childish and disrespectful, i think i would have walked right on into the house and locked the doors.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• He overreacted FIRST and then you overreacted back, all of it sounds very childish and it really just needs to be let go, seriously who cares for one what the sign looks like and for two who cares if he think your doing it wrong, its not really a big deal and you guys need to learn how to pick your battles
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• that remind me of how children don't do things right but we let them cause you love them. i would of cried too. small things can really hurt and he was being mean and should of just thought it to himself how bad it looked but not criticize you. after all who cares how it looked like he didn't need to do that to you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009