Have you ever had a moment where you have been a total clutz?

I am so clumsy on a normal day but I think just a couple minutes ago took the cake. I reached to get a banana, hit my head on the cabinets above me, swing my arm up when I did that to grab my head, my arm ended up hitting a 2 litter of coke, which fell over onto two dishes and broke them. Luckily my husband wasn't around or else I wouldn't hear the end of it from him. He is always joking with me about how clumsy I am.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok so this weekend I went out to mow the lawn and ran over a rock which then shot out and hit me in the leg and it stuck for a minute then fell out and it bled all over the place. Then on Monday I was getting the groceries out of the back of the Jeep and I slammed the door down on my head really hard.
    My husband is so used to my clumsiness that he just shook his head and walked away.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I injure myself atleast once a day usually....the funny part is my name means "gracefull one"
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 10:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• yes everyday lol my worst was when my middle child finally pooped in th potty i was so excited and ran down the stairs to tell my hubby but missed the bottom four steps and landed chickened wing and slammed my head against the wall. i really messed up my right shoulder. but it was cute when my oldest came up with his hands on his hips and said "mom no running in the house remember?" haha
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I was getting out a bug wipe from one of those containers. Well in the top of the lid there is a sm hole w/ 6 triangle teeth. I got one wipe too many out & tried to stuff the other wipe back in (the hole is the size of a pea!) well my middle finger slipped into the hole & the teeth (all 6) sliced right into the skin all around my finger. My BF was talking to our landlord in the driveway when I walked up to him & said "My finger is stuck" & at this point the pain of all this started to kick in which hurt soo much so he suggested dumping dish soap on my finger to help it out not realizing it was teeth cutting into me but the pain at this point was so unbarable I ran into the house crying & proceded to dumb the soap all over my hand/arm/leg/floor/etc. crying out of control! After me having a complete meltdown he finally had to get the razor knife out & cut a centermeter from my finger w/ it! I was sooo scared!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I feel icky just remembering how many times I have injured myself possibly even could have killed myself by being clumsy or just plain trying to do things fast. Worse one that made me wanna cry was making sausage lasagna from scratch, inviting all my friends over to have some out on my patio and I thought it had cooled enough and picked up the pan with no oven mitts and as I took 4 steps with it the burning started adding to the weight of the lasagna and I just literally had to drop it right on the pavement. It couldn't be saved.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I am almost always a clutz. I almost fell on my face bowling tonight because I tripped over my own feet.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2009