What baby names do you LOVE but will probably never use?

I love Dakota for a boy but it has become to much of a unisex name and kinda popular for my taste I like Reese to but the same problem with that one.. I also LOVE Alayla Jade but i am doubting i will ever have a chance to use it since i am on my 2nd boy I also like Lillian but that is getting popular as well.. how about you?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• for boys i like aiden or amari.
    and for girls i like jezel and winter
    Anonymous_J

Answer by Anonymous_J at 10:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Alexis, and Isabella, and Ethan for a boy. We have 4 kids born in the last 2 years named Ethan in my family though. Isabella is booming right now cause of Twilight, and Alexis is popular as well. But I like em ;)
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i love andrew, drew for short and mitzi both for a girl...SO hates both of them:(
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I like Jack - my stepson is Jake so we can't use it!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I like locations. Sydney, Boston, London, Dakota, Paris.
    lynnard

Answer by lynnard at 10:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I love the name Aiden but my DH refuses to use it as a first name. He loves the name Tyler so we agreed on Tyler Aiden, but i might look at new names for boys.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I like some pretty off the wall girl names that I would never be brave enough to use....

Tuesday
    Sunday
    Indigo, "indy" for short
    Briony
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 11:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I love Elizabeth, but I have two boys. I am done having children for sure. Elizabeth is really too popular for my taste though, so it was going to be the middle name for my last child if I'd had a girl. The whole name I will never get to use is Amelia Elizabeth Grace.
    DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 11:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Chloe but my last name is Klimstra and I can't put that tongue twister on a kid.
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 11:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• For a girl I love:
    Rayvn
    Tucker
    Harley
    Farron
    but I can use any of them b/c SO doesn't like them =(
    corbyzmom

Answer by corbyzmom at 12:09 AM on Jun. 12, 2009