have you ever kicked your hubby out??

If so for what? I just made my husband leave and I feel good! He's not abusive or anything but he did something I found to be disrespectful, gave me a sorry ass apology and thought he would kick back and enjoy the game while I was in bed crying. NOT. I told him to get out. Who knows where he went, who cares. He didn't take a change of clothes...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• when I was about 4 months pregnant my husband was fired from his job for no call no show, he hadn't told me or anything. he was still getting up, leaving and coming home at his regular times. Then my best friend told me that he had been at her place for the last week, pretending to be at work, and he was playing video games and smoking pot with her boyfriend.

He came home that day and I asked him how work was, and he started talking to me like he HAD been at work all day.
    I freaked out and started yelling at him then he confessed, I kicked him out that night. He called me at about 3 the next morning and asked if he could come home. He had been sleeping in his truck in the kmart parking lot. Cops told him to leave.
    I let him of course.

I had no intentions of leaving him forever. Just trying to teach him a lesson.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• My now ex husband had a woman friend that he talked to on occasion. After I found out the occasional talk was now everyday, several times a day...I began watching the cell phone logs. After about three months (mind you our marriage had been on the rocks for some time before I found out about the calls) I confronted him about the two of them only to be told they were just friends. I told him he had to choose me or her (he could talk to her but not me). He got really upset and told me that I was being childish and that nothing was going on with her. Exactlly 2 weeks later, I found out the truth...there was ALOT more going on. I kicked him out that night and we seperated a couple weeks later because he just couldn't and wouldn't let her go.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 10:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Thankfully we have never gotten to that point in our relationship. I hope it all works out for you. My guess is that since you do not feel bad about it, it may have been warranted.
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I kicked my fiance out of the house
    he kept running his mouth and it was stressing me out
    i have a severe anxiety problem and pregnant and I dont take meds for it and never have
    I usually just sit alone to get over it and Im able to
    but he kept pestering me to the point of kicking him out
    he was kicked out around 4pm came back at aboout 7
    I guess he went running but I didnt care he was pissing me off..he cudda stayed gone longer
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I honestly dont think I ever could. I have wanted to, but I'm so quiet anyway, and I dont think he would leave. He has kicked me out once and I think it was totally unwarranted....
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 10:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i scared the shit out of him one night..i put the baby to bed..grabed my bag and took off in our car..he asked me where i was going because we had been arguing over the same old mess, and usually i would tell him, but this time i just looked at him and laughed...and slammed the door..
    he called me, i didnt answer he sent me three txts and called my mom...i stayed gone a while..and finally came home to a whole new man.
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have never done that. And I am not in any place to do that. ...if anyone got kicked out it would be me. My DH pays for everything and honestly ...he doesnt actually "need" me. Yep. i'd be pretty screwed.
    But I cant ever see that happening. And if it did i have a very strange feeling he'd only kick me out if he knew i was going to be safe.
    I would never kick my DH out of the house.

btw ...we are military.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• yes i kicked him out for being LAZY he wasn't working (this was 3yrs ago we are together now and doing good) he would keep the kids but i would come home from working a fulltime job to a messy house kids had not been bathed trash not taken out it was just disgusting..... so i told him pack your shit and get out.... he was gone for about 2 weeks when he came back he had a job and still cleaned the house.... i dont mess around and will not hesitate to boot him right on out the door!
    Anonymous

• I have never and would never kick my hubby out of the house; mainly because I think that if I am at that point of anger that this is the best time to talk let him know how I feel and find out what is going on in his mind also it is his house to (would I allow him to kick me out cause he's mad hell to the no). I don't want to run every time something goes south. Also there are times when I realize that I am mad that I didn't tell him in the very beginning what I wanted and surprise he is not a mind reader so he did not do what I wanted him to. In the end I am mad at myself.

nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 10:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• There was a time, before we had children, when my DH was staying out "at work" very, very late. Money was missing from our account, I found out he had a serious gambling problem. We had had problems before this with him lying to me. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. I told him that I couldnt' live like this and that he had to go. Then an old army buddy called and he and his family were coming to visit. We faked the happy couple, ended up working things out after they left and we're still together. That's as close as we've come. We have had some rough patches, at times his total disrespect for me. But you have to do what is best for you.

Anonymous