• In the Spotlight:

spanx?

Did anyone wear spanx after having a baby when your tummy was still popped out? I had a baby 2 1/2 weeks ago and am thinking about getting some and wonder what people think of them~thanks!!

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My moms co-worker wears them, she said theyre awesome til you gotta potty she said "these things are a b*tc# to get off" she nearly peed in her pants lol!!! but they do work!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I know some people swear by belly binding after baby - somewhat like wearing spanx. I don't think it will hurt anything. My only thing is that I was too darned tired at that point in time to wrestle my jelly-butt & belly into one of those things. They're tough to get on under normal circumstances! They make one style that comes just under your boobs - I'd get those. Anything else might be too uncomfortable.
    crazydogchick

Answer by crazydogchick at 10:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Loved it. You feel all loose and giggly and this keeps you together. I had the maternity spanx while i was preg. So I just used those a bit after I had the baby.
    lynnard

Answer by lynnard at 10:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• love spanx! they actually make them with a hole in the crotch so you dont have to take them off when you pee! sounds wierd and gross (that is what I thought when I first seen them) but it is not
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• it helps alot, but get the maternity type for at first or you put too much pressure on your tummy.You will be amazed how much better you feel held in and supported more.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:57 AM on Jun. 12, 2009