Anyone go to any graduations this year?

I love going to them. I cry and everything, maybe because I never got to walk at my graduation and the music makes me cry and just the hope in all of these kids hearts makes me feel all mushy inside. I pretend I am at my sons graduation and how I will feel. Am I weird?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Went to my Son #2's. I thought I did really good on the crying thing then turned around and seen his dad's face. Then when they came out and gave the mothers roses. I cried. As a parent you feel such pride when you see them accomplish their goals. I'm sure you will cry as well. I couldn't hold it back.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 10:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I went to my boyfriends graduation and I cryed soo much. I was very proud of him.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 10:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I went to my mom's graduation! She graduated with highest honors with an associates degree. I am so proud of her! It was a wonderful night and I was happy to be part of it and to have my children be part of it.
    MomToLilAngel

Answer by MomToLilAngel at 10:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• cryingSee, now I'm crying again!

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Yes mine, I graduated with my Bachelor's that I completed in one year. Now I am applying to Grad School :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Just my dd's kindergarten graduation and it actually did make me cry. I don't usually get all mushy and sentimental and cry but I did at hers. They sang this cute little song about growing up and getting taller and all that and I just started bawling. She's my 3rd child (out of 4) so this is my 3rd kindergarten graduation (my son graduated last year) so you think I would be used to it but it just hit me hard. I'm down to just one little one now (she's 3). Not sure how I will handle it when she gets to kindergarten.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2009