Venting about hubby

My hubby kicked me out one night, and it still upsets me. I just wanted to see what you guys think, whether he or I was right.
So, his brother is a man-whore and he admits it. He told me that he was talking to two girls at the same time and he wasnt sure who he liked or that he was serious about either. One was local, but the other was in Nicaragua. He convinced the Nic girl to come see him while she was visiting the US for a wedding for her friend. She was the sweetest girl ever! Hubby, brother, Nic girl, and I all went out to eat while they were in town and while brother was standing behind her, he is motioning to me that, NO, he HAD NOT slept with her! He had been insistent about how it wasnt about sex for him, even though I didnt believe him. Hubby suggested that us girls drive home so he could talk to his brother since he doesnt c him very much. So she and I were talking about brother and she told me a couple things....

CassCass

Asked by CassCass at 10:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your hubby went to far. He should always take your side no matter the situation. You are his family now. Not that they aren't, but you know what i mean. you Come first. He should have listened to your side of the story that you felt bad for the girl and just wanted to inform her, and you were upset b/c brother lied to you, well what did your hubby think of that? isn't that going behind family's back???? Men..i tell ya.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Continued.....
    I was telling her simply to be careful with him (and thats all I said). She said, well I havent been careful already.... She told me that she was a virgin until this trip! I was so pissed at brother! OMG that made me so mad! here he was telling me that its not about sex and he didnt sleep with her yet and all that and it was all a lie! so i just told her that he has not had the best past with girls and she just needed to be careful and keep him in check. She, being young and nieve, started to get scared, thinking what the heck did she do with this guy! So when we got home, she wanted to call her friend. but we had to call brother to get the number and he wanted to know why she wanted it. so basically he found out that she was getting scared and was really upset and then hubby and brother got super mad at me and hubby kicked me out. Please tell me your opinion on who was rite. i dont care if you say i was wrong
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 10:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I don't get why he kicked you out. But I think you should've minded your own business. JMO
    almostcrazee

Answer by almostcrazee at 10:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• what'd she say
    Anonymous

• what did the girlfriend say? about what?
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 10:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I think you were being protective of a young girl... Mayabe butting in might have been best but I think you had great intentions. They should not have kicked you out...thats pretty ridiculous
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• and hubby kicked me out because he said i went behind family's back.
    in my head, i was tell the girlfriend to be careful because i have regrets about some parts of my life and i wish someone who had known this person had told me about him and told me to be careful because that would have changed my life!
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 10:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I agree with Dom123 , think about it as if you was in her shoes wouldn't you want some one to fill you in. Some times woman just have to keep and eye out for one another. As for your husband kicking you out , think that is going alittle too far. I could see him being upset with you cause brothers and guys stick together. But to kick you out is alittle over doing it( beiside you have a child together he should think more of him than that !) I would be careful cause if he can get upset for somthing like that to split up a family then there will probley be more problems later down the road .. I wish you Lots of Luck.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 10:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• So hubby kicked you out because you were trying to keep a young girl from making a big mistake and took her side instead of his brothers? I could see how he could be mad but him kicking you out was way over-reacting. Who's the older brother? He may have gotten grief from his brother and took it out on you. If you guys decided to try and work it out then you need to find a way to get past it. Talk to him and let him know how you feel and that it still bother's you. Find out why he got so upset about it. GL!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• thanks shaq. but i should have mentioned that we didnt have a baby yet. like i said, this was a while ago. actually, i may have forgotten to say that...
    the next day, he still wouldnt talk to me and even after i came home and asked if i could stay, he said he didnt care, but barely started talking to me again the day after that and then it was like it was all okay
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 11:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2009