i keep coughing what can i do?

so im coughing ALOT to the point where i am throwing up.... im nervous that the coughing is hurting the baby (im 13 weeks) is there anything i can take or should i just go to the dr. an see what they say? OR should i take something an still go to the dr?

im so tired of this! i hope someone has a good suggestion :(

akalei

Asked by akalei at 10:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try drinking a decaf tea with honey it might help.Also try rubbing some vicks on your chest the vapors help ease the cough. I hope it helps Feel better ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Coughing wont hurt the baby. I would take get some tea by "Traditional Medicinals called Throat Coat. It contains specific herbs to help with sore throughts and irritated lungs. It works wonders! You can find it at a local pharmacy. I would also add some honey to the tea.

cali4niachef

Answer by cali4niachef at 11:21 PM on Jun. 11, 2009