Does anyone else...

Does anyone else read the pregnancy questions and think...why are you complaining/worrying/etc. at least you're pregnant? Sometimes I think...why you?
(I do know that I should not be jealous of these soon to be mommies, I myself did get to experience it once, and I know I should not torture myself but I can't help it!!!)
Anyway...just curious!

alexandersmom03

Asked by alexandersmom03 at 10:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I must say I also felt this for quite some time. It took us 2 years of trying and in that time, I would see some pregnant ladies that I just thought, How the hell can they get pregnant and I can't? You know that ones I'm talking about with dirty, torn clothing, little kids on their hips with no shoes on running around yelling. How can it come so easy for people like that, but not for someone who is in a loving commited marriage, both with good jobs and wanting it so bad. All I can say is hang in there. Alot of people feel this way and all it take is one miracle for you to be on the other side of the spectrum. I'm now the one on the pregnancy blog complaining and worrying as it will be my first. I hope that this happens for you someday soon and remember that alot of the moms asking the pregnancy questions could very well have had just as hard a time as you. Good Luck!
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I think your a little bitter. This is a place for all moms to talk and some new moms are just that, new.
    Anonymous

• I already admitted that I should not be jealous (or bitter as you pointed out)! The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem!!! HeeHee (just trying to inject some fun).
    I do know that moms who are pregnant have questions, concerns and problems, but being a woman who has been trying for so long and is either pregnant or about to menstrate...I am feeling really ummm...bitter! :) Just was wondering if anyone else ever felt this way!
    But hey...thanks for the comment! :)
    ~Me~
    alexandersmom03

Answer by alexandersmom03 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• yea but what about the women that have been ttc for years and have no kids at all... they could say at least you have one!!! or the ones like me who have tried so long and their baby went to heaven and their medical problems stand in the way of them ever being a mommy the only they they ever wanted in life. yes we can be very bitter. and everyone has their story.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• ^thing*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• woah ladies..! Break it up..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• No, it's ok...anon....you have your opinion and yet I have to ask..."does a woman who lost her baby not rail against those more fortunate every now and then?" yes, of course they do, everyone does, some just do not do it outloud.
    As you stated, this is a place for mothers, the good, the bad, and the ugly! Please let me have an ugly moment...and join in if you wish!
    alexandersmom03

Answer by alexandersmom03 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• BTW...sorry for your loss.
    alexandersmom03

Answer by alexandersmom03 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2009