Depressed And 6 Weeks Pregnant?

I'm just feeling completely exausted and not wanting to do anything. I work second shift and so far on my days off, all I do is sleep. I don't feel like cleaning or cooking or nothing. I feel like I'm not going to be able to provide for this baby like I do my six year old daughter. I need advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your just drained. Thats how I felt but I didnt have a job I had college that ended up suffering. You'll get ur energy back later
    Anonymous

• It's just the first trimester. That is why you are SO tired. It WILL totally improve. Hang in there and just do what you can do and don't beat yourself up about it. You will be able to care for this child just fine.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• its normal
    Amanda142

Answer by Amanda142 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I'm bi polar and the first trimester was awful for me. Second was like I was on happy pills, I've never been that positive in my life! haha

Then third trimester was fine until the last few weeks, but that's just how it is with everyone.
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2009