Have you ever smoked pot with your parents or kids?

I am tired of hiding my pot smoking behind my parents backs. I smoked my first joint with my dad today.It was great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to smoke with my mom. My 18th birthday present was a free bowel to smoke with my mom. And we smoked together often after our kids were in bed.
    But i quit about 2 years ago and my mom died so i'll never get to do that again. ...
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• When I was 17 my father and his wife got into a huge fight... she punched him in the face and threw his broken glasses in the snow outside and drove off into the night. My dad sat down next to me on the couch and lit one up... we both knew each other smoked and at that point, it was kinda like a What the hell situation. He wouldn't ever do it again, and it was actually good for us to bond, since I grew up without him.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 11:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I started smoking pot with my parents when i was about 15 i think. I stole from their stash, they caught me (because i was taking more than they were lol) and so my mom said "well, if she's doing it, she might as well being doing it at home with us". So, actually in my case, that worked out well, i still went out and smoked with my friends, but i was actually really responsible about things. I was really mature for my age. But now that i'm almost 22 and have 2 children, and i don't smoke pot anymore, even if i did, i can't see myself smoking it with my kids... at least while they are in high school still... i dunno. It just doesn't seem like the right thing to do as a parent. The stuff should just be legal anyhow i think.
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Wow, you guys are cool. LOL, when I was 3o and my brother was 34, we were both going through divorces, raising kids on our own and he was over one night and his ex-sis-in-law gave him some pot. We were stressing because my dad had just been diagnosed with stage 3 cancer and here we are thinking mom and dad are out to dinner and we are taking hits and my dad walks in through my front door and we just ran to turn it off and try to fan the smell away. My dad never said anything but I know he knew.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have smoked with my mom and my brother. My mom gave me weed for mothers day. lmao. My brother has been inviting me to his friends' parties lately. If I dont have my kids, I will go.

My kids are almost 2 and almost 3, so...HELL NO! I've never smoked with them. I dont even keep weed in the house. I only buy(when my mom isnt giving me any) enough for a bowl or two when the kids are spending the night somewhere(parents house, friends house,ect.)
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 2:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• No I haven't toked with my kids (their 7 and 8) nor have I with my parents.......HOWEVER I did get drunk with my mom and my 2 younger (underaged) siblings after my sister graduated highschool. We were celebrating because she made it with out getting pregnant....yay....lol. That was an experience I will never experience again.....too bad I don't remember most of it ((shrug)).
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 4:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2009