is there one person you know that just gets under your skin?

i know this girl who i cant stand at all just hearing her name is like nails on chalkboard i just want to scream or hit something.
she calls herself a mom but buys smokes for her 13 yr step daughter and lets her have sex with adult men, her 6 yr old is still in diapers and her youngest 3 always smell like pee and poop. and she thinks she is god's gift to everyone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That just makes me sick!!! They should of took the kids and put her in jail for ever!!

and yes!!! it's kinda like ur situation..
    My hubby's cousin and his mom, sister and all of them...well there house is SO nasty! the cousin has a 3yr old boy and his sister has 2 kids one's 2 and boy is 1.. Well they dont give a crap about ANYTHING!!! they lie so they can get food stamps/ medicad, they smoke pot infront of there kids tell them to say bad words.. don't clean them off or really pay attention to them!! the 1 year old boy...IS ALWAYS sitting in his car seat...he sleeps 24/7...no teeth...really small in length size...i can go on and on...and people have call CS on themm...but guess what!! THE CHILDREN SERVICES CALLED THEM AND TOLD THEM WHEN THEY WERE COMING!...so they got there house "cleaned" and they didnt get in trouble...it just makes me so mad that ppl have to act liek that!
    lol sorry so long...it just bugs the crap out me
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• are you f######## kidding me that is wrong call dcf those kids need to be taking away from her now
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• OMG! that is fricken messed up!!!!!!!...If i was you I would call Children Services on her!...Is her house nasty too?
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• op here
    csp was called SEVERAL times i called a few times myself and they got a free house and more money to spend on everything but their kids they bought some type of lizard that cost around 300 for the animal it self and the cages run a 1000 on up.then go to the church and ask for diapers. their reason was we got a $30 snake for my kids which lives in a 20 gallon tank a friend gave me. they always try to one up on me and my husband( but the jokes on them my hubby works and we no longer have to receive state assistance and my kids are potty trained and clean) and they got grants to pay for college and now taking parenting classes
    Anonymous

• yes their house is nasty she doesnt clean and she is a S@HM i went there once and only could stay 2 min cause it reaked of dirty diapers and her 6 yr had poo running down his leg cause his diaper was so full
    Anonymous

• op again

so is there anyone in your life that drives you bonkers in a bad way?
    Anonymous

• My brothers 400 lb girlfriend that thinks she's Fat and Fabulous. She has been "sick" since September and hasn't gone back to work. She never cooks or cleans, always complains about my moms day to day habits and mine as well. i.e., "Why does your son ring the doorbell everyday at 7am it wakes me up boohoo" I tell her it's to put moms dog in so he doesn't run away while I leave to WORK! "Well why can't you tie him up in the backyard because he paces the hallway and it wakes me up boohoo", Because Lisa, I barely have time to get ready and have son get ready for school and I'm not about to be running around the yard trying to tie a terrier up so you can sleep. ugh, never mind, I feel pissed now.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Oh and while she is losing her beauty sleep I am the one who drives her daughter to school!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2009