So my cat cries all the time and I just want to sit her out side!!!!

I have the feeling she is whinning because im pregnant. I play with her and she even sleeps in the bed (she sneaks in the room) . But she is really driving me crazy. I hope she doesnt have the neighborhood cats crowding my house with her loud crying. What can I do to get her to stop?

laydlexius

Asked by laydlexius at 11:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pets

• Is she fixed? If not, she is calling a mate. Try getting her fixed. It will change her behavior a lot.

Or if she is a breed that is "vocal" like a Siamese, it can't be helped...that's how she is.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• sounds like she's in heat to me... don't put her out unless you want babies... and it can happen if she gets out just once, trust me! lol good luck!
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 11:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• sounds like she is in heat. You just have to wait for her to get over it or get her fixed... sorry
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 9:56 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• If she's in heat.. Does she Assume the position to mate? Is there another Issue? Is her litter box Dirty? A Health issue? How old is she? And you know you shouldn't have litter box duties while pregnant right? I Love Cats! I have 13!! So I have a handful! But I know she loves you. She just wants to be by you & protect you! I always feel sorry for some Cats after some owners have Baby's, they forget their Cats!! I know some people after their Babies are born. They give up on their Cats. I hope you can figure out the problem! I hope she can tell you! I Love all of my Cats! When my Daughter moved out she took her Cats. But after some time.. Her Cat walked many miles home ! To Stay here! But now her Children are 4 & 18 mos. & She's due to have another Baby in September. But the Children adore the Cats! They are Family! Good Luck on that!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I agree with the others about her being in heat, get her fixed. Until then get a water gun, a couple squirts with the water gun will get her to run away and shut up for a couple of minutes.
    MammaMcC

Answer by MammaMcC at 7:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Dont get a water gun! Would you like to be squirted in the face cuz you feel ignored. Some cats require a lot of attention.
    Anonymous

• PLEASE go get your cat fixed.
    USAF.Wife

Answer by USAF.Wife at 8:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2009