Do round ligament pains linger around for a while?

I'm 24 weeks along, and on everything tht Ie looked up online, they all say that they are quick,sharp pains that only occur when u move or turn a certain way, but then dissappear. But i can jsut be sitting here in my chair and my tummy gets reall tight and a dull, nagging pain is in my stomach. It hurts so bad and they last for like 30 seconds up to two minutes a piece! Just wondering if this is also ligament pains?! I read that braxton hicks don;t hurt...but I'm drinking PLENTY of water =) This occurs on a daily basis, but realll bad here recently...

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 11:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry Stacy, I'm now 20 weeks I have that happen too! It's completly normal to have a little pain you're tummy is stretching so inside your uterus it's just stretching and stretching which can cause discomfort. I would only be concerned if the pain is so unbearable that you feel you must go into the ER. but, yeah I drink alot of water, I just think it's something we will have no matter what we do.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2009