i reaaly would like to haveanother cjhild lol but my mom dont want me and i dont hinks its any of her bussiness im tired of her sticking her nose where it bellong what shiold i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably finish high school first. or maybe jr. high??
    Anonymous

• Anon is making referance to your spelling i believe.

I was going to say you might want to learn how to spell before you have another child. Everyone makes type-o's ...but did you read your question before you hit the Ask Question button?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• This is obviously a joke question!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Why do you want to have another child? It doesn't sound like you're really ready to if you are fighting over it with your mother... Why don't you sit down and talk with her rationally and find out why she feels that way and truly try to take in her reasons without getting angry about it. After you do that and you've thought about them rethink your reasoning for wanting another child and see what conclusion you've come to..
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 11:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Your question makes you sound very young. In this case I would listen to your mother.
    Anonymous

• Unless you are in a stable long term relationship and self sufficient, your mom is probably right. Meaning living in your own place and able to financially take care of your family.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Maybe your mom has a point I mean it sounds like you are living off of SSI from what your other post says.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I see why your mom doesn't want you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• This can't be a real post...my 5th grader spells better.
    susanna71

Answer by susanna71 at 7:57 AM on Jun. 12, 2009