Looking for....

Anyone else as shy as I am? I realize that everyone is uber-busy these days (even our children need their own daily planners), but it just hit home...I do not have any mom friends!!!!!
How does a woman go through life and not have a bud there who goes through the same things she does? (I have a BFF but she is a single woman with no children.)
I just read a great book...Nap Times are the New Happy Hour by Stefanie Wilder and she talked about the different types of mom friends and it got me thinking...how can I find a mom friend? Someone to go to the beach with my son and I, to get an ice-cream cone with on a hot day, etc....
Do you have a mommy friend? How did that happen?

~Maybe I should make a website. Like eHarmony only with mommies looking for other mommy friends!~

alexandersmom03

Asked by alexandersmom03 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't feel bad because I dont have any mom friends either. Thinking about it my mom didn't have any.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:42 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I am in the same boat. I don't really have any mom friends that I hang out with. I used to have a really good friend but she moved away last October and I haven't hung out with anybody since. I am pretty shy also which doesn't help matters.
    Trajik003

Answer by Trajik003 at 12:45 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• my MIL is my mommy friend lol.....most of the time she's a friend >.>
    AiOkasan

Answer by AiOkasan at 9:45 AM on Jun. 12, 2009