REALLY SORE!!

The muscles on my sotmach hurt really bad..not contracting or anything just soreness from my muscles being stretched...but they hurt constantly and i feel like i cant move sometimes. i cant take any tylenol or pain medication becouse it makes me get sick.
Any one have any ideas??

jo_jo453

Asked by jo_jo453 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try taking a warm bath!
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 12:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i was told that i shouldnt take baths when im pregnant becouse i get really bad U.T.I s and i was in the hospital for three days for a realy bad one....anything else??
    jo_jo453

Answer by jo_jo453 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• try warming massage oil.. maybe, i dunno, when mine hurt.. my doctor (even though i was too paranoid to do it) said to put a heating pad on LOW and just lay it where it hurts.. but take it off about every 20 minutes for a while to cool down.. I never did it so I don't know if it works, but thats what she said .. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jun. 12, 2009