• In the Spotlight:

Simpson Episode

Anyone know which episode of the Simpsons is when Lisa is doing the "running man" dance? I'm trying to find it but don't know which season it is in or what the episode is called. any help is appreciated, even if you know what the epsiode is about that would help a ton! thanks

Mommy2Mariah

Asked by Mommy2Mariah at 12:08 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Entertainment

• i rememeber it , but can't be of much help sorry
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 12:12 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Was it the all singing all dancing episode?
    summerm

Answer by summerm at 1:41 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• you can google it just type
    simpsons episode where lise does the runnngman dance
    it should pull up the episode .. that is what i do when i cant remember stuff lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:30 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Is it the one with Lisa Kudrow as the cool rich kid and they have a school dance, and homer and bart are stealing kitchen grease? I remember lisa dancing in that one, but I don't remember if it was the running man. 

If that is not it maybe try yahoo answers.  There are a lot of simpsons people that answer quaetions on there.  I know a lot about the simpsons but compared to some of those people I know nothing.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 11:18 AM on Jun. 12, 2009