do you ever wonder how some ppl made it through school when that cant spell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i know how to spell, i know when to use capital letters, punctuation and what not...i just choose not to when i type here..lol..same with chatting, and emails, unless youre someone i think deserves my time and effort to type properly, then i dont..and i wont..its not like you cant understand what im saying, so why should i waste my time..lol..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• yes especially since we have spell check.  it's not that hard.  sorry no caps i'm bfing right now.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You know i won't be putting people down when you didn't spell right and you didn't even put the right word in the sentence. what gives you the flippin right to jugde your not god nor do you have a degree to be a judge. get of this dam subject i'm tired of hearing it all day quit wasting yout typing if you don't like how we type
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You mean ppl like you who cant spell?

Anonymous

• Do you mean...."I wonder how people like me made it through school, who cannot spell."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• PMS tonight?
    Anonymous

• I often wonder how people make it in the workplace when they can't spell.!!
    Isn't that why we all have computers with spell check and grammatix.

My 9 yo told me to get off her case when I chipped her about her spelling in a recent essay, It came back without the spelling mistakes corrected. So I fronted the teacher, who politely said that they were checked and marked accordingly. So off to the Principals Office I went to make an official complaint about the education being offered at the school. Waiting to hear back.

I personally think it says a lot about the person.
    ElleinOz

Answer by ElleinOz at 12:32 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• anon :30 can not is 2 words and not one! lol, everyone trying to correct each other and put each other down, yet none of you can spell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• ellen so you think it tells you alot about the person huh. it really doesn't show how the person is and for you going in the office tale the higher up whats wrong with the ed just shows them how snottie you are and how u think you are so better then others they have others things to worry about then a misspelled word my gosh get of your high horse lady then 2 nd of all maybe some of use don't have the full editor thats works i know right now mine doesn't and i am a LPN.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• ElleinOz it is standard for teachers not to mark off for spelling mistakes when children are learning to write. It is important that children not be limited by what words he or she knows how to spell. Spelling is taught and assessed in other ways. If children's spelling were constantly corrected it would be very stifling to them. The teacher did what any well trained teacher would do.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 12:40 AM on Jun. 12, 2009