looking for fun ideas for 4th of july

we are staying home this year and looking for some ideas to keep the kids happy and enjoy being home for the three day weekend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Holidays

• We are carving a face into a watermelon like a pumpkin and making a REALLY easy t shirt. Check out familyfun.com. Thats where I got my ideas. The also show you how to make a lightning bug for the kids with a sprite bottle and a glow stick!! Hope that helps!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I am having my son's 13th birthday party!!!!! We are having a cookout at my parents house, then going to to fireworks that night. I still can't believe he was born 13 Independence Days ago!! WOW!! Time really goes by fast. We'll probably let the kids have waterfights, play baseball, just hang out.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• We always have a party when we are home. Nothing very formal, just grill and booze it up. We have stuff for the kiddos. Everyone just kinda does their own thing.
    Anonymous