how can i get marker and finger nailpolish and crayonmarks off the door n walls and out of clothes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You could try Magic Eraser. Kerosene works to clean things, too. (For the hard surfaces!)

For the clothes, I don't know of anything that takes out nail polish and I'm a former nail technician. As for the crayon and marker...maybe try hairspray and wash in cold water.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:31 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• lemon juice and rubbing alcohol works on crayons on walls. i havent figured out the marker or finger nail polish out yet and dont know about clothes, my mother in law swears by grease lighting to get stains out of clothes
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 12:35 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• go to the auto section at your local walmart, kmart, target, whatever. Look for the yellow can. Its called Tuff Stuff I believe. It is marketed for cleaning auto interiors but works on everything. I have used it to get marker off of walls and wood furniture, without stripping away any varnish. Works AWESOME on tough messes in the kitchen too. Haven't had any experiences with nail polish,I have all boys, but its worth a shot. Its pretty cheap too. Less than $2 here.
    ljmcmichael

Answer by ljmcmichael at 12:54 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• yes tuff stuff thank you maybe that will get the pen of my leather seats in my car
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Magic Eraser
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Magic Eraser is the best invention ever...it works on permanent marker, crayons, everything!! It even worked on my suede couch and didn't hurt it.
    sbrast35

Answer by sbrast35 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Marker try rubbing alcohol or fingernail polish remover, fingernail polish try fingernail polish remover, and for crayons I have heard that if you roll a piece of plain white bread into a ball and rub it on the crayon on the walls it comes off. Have not tried it yet though.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Magic Eraser is a god send.....I got permanent marker off of my mothers oak table...it gets crayon off walls....you can even get stains off of the carpet if you give it a good scrub....good luck....
    hollymmm

Answer by hollymmm at 1:45 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Tuff Stuff
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:04 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• LAs tottaly AWSOME spray, it's what i use
    AiOkasan

Answer by AiOkasan at 9:33 AM on Jun. 12, 2009