how can i get marker and finger nailpolish and crayonmarks off the door n walls and out of clothes

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LAs tottaly AWSOME spray, it's what i use

Answer by AiOkasan at 9:33 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Tuff Stuff

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:04 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Magic Eraser is a god send.....I got permanent marker off of my mothers oak gets crayon off can even get stains off of the carpet if you give it a good scrub....good luck....

Answer by hollymmm at 1:45 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Marker try rubbing alcohol or fingernail polish remover, fingernail polish try fingernail polish remover, and for crayons I have heard that if you roll a piece of plain white bread into a ball and rub it on the crayon on the walls it comes off. Have not tried it yet though.

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Magic Eraser is the best invention works on permanent marker, crayons, everything!! It even worked on my suede couch and didn't hurt it.

Answer by sbrast35 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Magic Eraser

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• yes tuff stuff thank you maybe that will get the pen of my leather seats in my car

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• go to the auto section at your local walmart, kmart, target, whatever. Look for the yellow can. Its called Tuff Stuff I believe. It is marketed for cleaning auto interiors but works on everything. I have used it to get marker off of walls and wood furniture, without stripping away any varnish. Works AWESOME on tough messes in the kitchen too. Haven't had any experiences with nail polish,I have all boys, but its worth a shot. Its pretty cheap too. Less than $2 here.

Answer by ljmcmichael at 12:54 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• lemon juice and rubbing alcohol works on crayons on walls. i havent figured out the marker or finger nail polish out yet and dont know about clothes, my mother in law swears by grease lighting to get stains out of clothes

Answer by bonnie-jo at 12:35 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You could try Magic Eraser. Kerosene works to clean things, too. (For the hard surfaces!)

For the clothes, I don't know of anything that takes out nail polish and I'm a former nail technician. As for the crayon and marker...maybe try hairspray and wash in cold water.

Answer by timelessglass at 12:31 AM on Jun. 12, 2009