To Bi-Racial or Multi-racial people...

Im personally bi-racial so dont think this comes from a racist point of view...but what do you consider yourself..has someone ever made you pick a side?! have you gotten grief from either side of your races..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am White/Hispanic. I hate filling in those bubbles because one actually says "White: non-Hispanic" I suppose that means that I don't exist. That forces me to choose Hispanic. I am equally proud of both sides of my family.... I prefer when they allow you to "Choose all that apply"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i have friends who are bi racial and they have a hard time fitting in with either race, its sad really they are people like everyone else
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Im half black/creole and half white...
    I always just say Im half white half black

No I never get any grief. Im half of both so if ppl have an issue with it that would just be weird
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:45 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• my daughter is japanese/caucasion and i tell people she is japanese and caucasion (shes only a month so to young to say for herself)
    AiOkasan

Answer by AiOkasan at 9:32 AM on Jun. 12, 2009