if you bank w/usaa

do you know if they will send a western union or money gram to the person who is on the account? i can't find my check card and i need money tomorrow but can't walk into a bank to get money since there isn't one. i do know its in my house somewhere so i'm not going to be canceling it or anything like that was just curious if anyone knows if they will do this. i've been looking for it for 3 hours now and have to get some sleep before my son wakes up hungry, i really hope a new place to look will dawn on me when i get up in the morning.

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 12:44 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't know about a wire but they can FedEx you a new card overnight.

Aren't they an awesome bank!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• oh thankyou! i've been freaking out b/c dh is deployed so its not like i can grab his card and use his. at least i know if i don't find it tomorrow morning i can cancel it and get a new one issued...hopefully i do find it though b/c its w/my mil i.d. and he's deployed, that'll be fun trying to get a new one...joy
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:53 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• my bf works for them -- if u dont have an answer , msg me after 5:00 hell be home i can ask
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• lol im the 1 who posted anon! idk why the hell i clicked it!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• yea..overnighting it shouldnt be an issue..just costs a few dollars. been there a few too many times! lol...but its def worth it. youll most likely have to wait like 2-4 weeks for a new pin to arrive seperately and just have to run it as credit. which sounds stupid and doesnt help at an atm, but you can withdraw over the purchasing amount at like the BX or walmart. GL!
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 9:21 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Yeah just fed ex it. Or you can call them and see what else they can do. I LOVE USAA! They are awesome!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• thanks ladies, i found the i.d. and the card on top of my fridge, don't ever remember putting them there, but i'm glad i found them, i was freaking out b/c my little man was about to run outta diapers. and since hes gone i can't get on base to the docs w/o my i.d. so thanks for your help!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2009