• In the Spotlight:

my feet hurt from walking for awhile i have war socks n tennis shoes most of the time is there any thing i can do for my fett to stop hurting me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Health

• I lay on my back the floor and put my feet on the wall until the blood returns to where it should be. Usually about 15 minutes.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:50 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I have sore feet(plantar Fascitis) and I have been laying in bed for the last 3 days for 4 hours a day and just getting all my leg muscles to relax. I also cut up a lemon and rub the soles of my feeet with lemon juice. Something having to do with the acid in the juice of a lemon that helps to release some of the bad toxic buildup that ends up in the soles of your feet. The center of gravity pulls all your body toxins down to your feet. If you rub them they snap, crackle and pop(noise). Running feet over a roller or a tennis ball helps too.
    I hope this helps!!
    nan16
    nan16

Answer by nan16 at 8:10 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• My husband is a Physical Therapist, and I have foot pain like this, often. He said it's plantar fascitis. He said this happens when your ham string muscles are too tight. He's told me to make sure I do some light stretching exercises for my legs, to help my feet. I always wear tennis shoes, good SUPPORTIVE tennis shoes. Drink lots of water, too. Hope this helps! Feel better!
    MissyWoo

Answer by MissyWoo at 9:28 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• thanks ill try that
    rhondarktrnd01

Answer by rhondarktrnd01 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 15, 2009