Vent, comment if you would like to

Not to start anything but I had to vent comment if you would like. If you do not like interracial couples/dating or think that it is wrong for whatever reason, don't do it; don't date outside your race. If you don't like or agree with homosexuals getting married, don't become homosexual and get married.
I don't get why if it doesn't concern the person they feel the need to down it.

nateandlo

Asked by nateandlo at 12:48 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I agree. I think if your religious or philosophical beliefs tell you it is wrong, then don't do it, and you'll be square with your god. But if you try to put your religious beliefs on other people as a universal requirement, then that's straight immoral in my book. The idea that we need laws to "permit" people to have these freedoms is appalling to me.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 12:51 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I'm all for inter-racial marriages----I think there should be more of them, but not homosexual marriages. If I say something against it, it's not to put someone "down", it's just simply that I don't believe it's right, and since this is America, I have the right to express my views.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• The world is going to do it anyways why even bother? What's next...dogs??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Dogs? that is stupid anon 54.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• okay before everyone starts posting the it's america I can say what I want posts; that's not what I am talking about say what you feel.  I just wonder about being negative about something that, if you are not going to participate in is important enough to get riled up over. that's all

nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 12:57 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• and sleeping with the same sex isn't??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• because my children see it!! And think it's okay, that's why it bothers me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I think its OK to have an opinion on something as long as it does not affect how you treat people. Like I am Christian, but have no problem with people who are not! Gay marriage- really- who is it hurting? I can not figure out why people feel so strongly about it. It does not cost us a dime, it does not weaken my marriage or effect me or my well being in any way.
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• luke warm....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• because my children see it!!

Why are you letting your kids go around to watch people have sex, no matter what color or orientation they are?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:03 AM on Jun. 12, 2009