add spice (sex advice)

my sex life is in ruins. right now we do the same routine. he gets bj, then me on top, i get off, then literally get off him, he finishes on his own. boring. very boring. any advice to spice this up? please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my only advice is pretty simple, try something different. a diff position, diff line up of events...just dont do the same ole same ole because you know it works...because honestly, it sounds like its not anymore. There is more to sex than orgasm, so just tell him you want to try something else. watch some porn, read some erotica....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• aren't you on something so that he doesn't have to pull out? http://www.sexinfo101.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Well, my question is why does he finish himself? I would start by finding out what is the best way to get him off then show him it's much better when u do it instead of him. Also experiment, I dont know how long youve been together but maybe it wouldnt hurt to re-Explore each others intrest sexually and nonsexually. Maybe buy something that makes you look and feel sexy and suprise him with a night with just you two and no interuptions. I really hope this helped. GL
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 1:33 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Yea read some erotica!! I jst started doin that n its worked wonders!! Also try making out with him before intercourse n jst touch each other.. I find this very very arousing, don't rush things... good luck ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

Anonymous

• I suggest prohibiting something-- like you're not allowed to touch each other the whole day or not allowed to kiss or something else. It's true what they say-- absence makes the heart grow fonder! It helps to keep you from taking any affection for granted. My hubby goes nuts by the end of the day and he can't keep his hands off me. :)
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 2:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• SWITCH IT UP! ROLE PLAY! OR PUT ON SOME SEXY LINGERIE AND CATCH HIM OFF GUARD. YOU HAVE TO BREAK THE ROUTINE AND BE CREATIVE. GET SOME KARMA SUTRA BOOKS THEY NORMALLY HAVE DIFFERENT POSITIONS THAT YOU CAN TRY.
    nisi48

Answer by nisi48 at 2:59 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Role play, hubby cant get enough
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jun. 12, 2009