What's the best way to deal with religious issues you don't like or don't understand?

Ignore them and come back later, or spam them off the front page with random meaningless anon questions?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 1:59 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't understand why there is an anonymous button. Getting rid of that would solve a lot.
    TortisShell

Answer by TortisShell at 11:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Ignore is the best. That way people who want to be in the discussion can and you can move to something that interest you ;)
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I would suggest they do some research and quit bitching and spamming. Damn it gets old!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I really try to stay away from the religious questions but there are some questions that really get to me and i have to respond. I get really caught up in i sometimes so i have to walk away.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• If i dont understand it then i keep asking questions. I have come to understand Christianity better from some very good Christian friends never tiring of my endless questions. lol
    If i dont like it I try to ignore it. But im not very sure if i'm really that good at that. I tend to speak my mind. Never meaning to offend.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:22 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• If you don't understand, ask questions. If you just flat out don't like a certain religion then ignore it and move on, just because you don't like it or agree with it doesn't mean you need to bash it.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 3:04 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I try to stay away. I have noticed that the religious debates can often be the nastiest!
    There's no point in bashing. It just proves that you can be spiteful, and that 's never good.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 4:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• No matter the situation or question I turn to the only person who CAN give me the best answer, my Heavenly Father. Prayer, prayer & more prayer!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 5:13 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Spam... lol! no, Personally I rarely come across a post that I can't become involved with. I do my best to be middle of the road. But I have to say that those that do the spam thing are really working against themselves. Not only do they make themselves look bad, but their religion as well.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:23 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I give my opinion on the issue.. if I don't understand the issue, I ask, or research it.. if it's personal, I deal with it personally.. that's about it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2009