36 weeks preggo, 2 centimeters dilated, 70% effaced, will he be here soon?

This is my 3rd child, im getting bad pain, no blood, no water breaking yet, any suggestions on what to do??

MayaGomez23

Asked by MayaGomez23 at 2:07 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah but you never know I was dilated at a 3 and 100% effaced and went into labor two weeks later, everybody's body is different!! He will be here before you know it!!!! Congrats honey!!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 2:11 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Sex :) Semen has prostaglandins in it that will help soften and prepare your cervix. But wait until at least 37 weeks. Right now you're still pre-term.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:09 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Doctors had to stop my labor twice at 35 weeks. I am 1cm dilated, 60% effaced and shes head down. Doctor said a minus two station. But nothing yet for me. And I have been contracting a lot but not regularly enough. I wish there was a miracle answer to when but unfortunately no one knows. Guess depends on when the little one wants to bust out and see the world. Congrats. Hope it happens soon for you. This is the first time my body's went into labor on its own. My first was a scheduled induction, then ended in C-Section. Number two was a scheduled C-Section and this one well if she don't come soon she's planned to be here next week. June 17th!
    jennifer8585

Answer by jennifer8585 at 2:33 AM on Jun. 12, 2009