Am I having baby fever???

Im 29yrs old have two children from a previous marriage and am remarried to a wonderful man. I feel like I just want to have my third one and then be complete. We dont have any children together and he says he doesn't care if we have any because we already have two(meaning mine) but I really want to have a baby with him but we both agreed its not the right time. Am I just having baby fever???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I always want another baby! I have a three year old, four year old and next Wednesday I am having another baby. Three girls for us. My cousin is the same way she has 5 kids.A daughter by her first hubby. A son with her boyfriend. Three kids with her second husband. She is remarried and her tubes are tied and regrets it. She wants another baby with her current husband. I can see why. Whats better then seeing what you and your husband can make together. Baby fever... well I think your just as normal as most women and want that baby with the one your with now and love. How old are the two you have now??? I am having little girl number three.
    jennifer8585

Answer by jennifer8585 at 2:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• My son is 5 1/2yrs old and is starting kindergarten this fall and my daughter is 3 1/2yrs old. They are exactly 2yrs and 4 days apart. Congradulations on your third, thats wonderful. Thank you for not making feel like an odd ball. Its comforting to know I'm not alone:)
    Proudmom_28

Answer by Proudmom_28 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2009