Do you forgive me?

Wow, I was looking through my questions and I realized that I did ask a lot of similar questions. They are not all about the same thing but about different events stemming from the same "break-up". I guess now that it's really happening, I just keep seeking advice over and over to give me strength. I just want to let you know that I have stayed strong and I have not responded and that I am sorry for asking these questions over and over.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• thats what the website is for. plus if ur posting anon we wouldnt know if it was you anywayz...LOL
    I dont even know who you are now...so ask away it gives me something to do, read and think about
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:25 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Someone got upset with me on one of my post tonight for repeating my questions and now I feel embarrased.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Don't even worry about it. If the momma who bashed you didn't want to read about it anymore, she didn't have to click on the link, or once she realized what it was she could have hit the back button. I know I talk to my girls about the same thing over and over again when I need major reassurance, and they do the same. Keep staying strong, and don't play his games.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:29 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• P.S. forgot to mention momma's have been bitchy tonight with a lot of their answers.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:30 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• It's all good girl
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 8:44 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• sometimes you have to ask over and over again. No crime there and if ladies dont like it they didnt have to read it. Dont get discouraged or think you have to apologize cause that is what we are here for is support right? Good luck and thinking of you.
    mamamayes

Answer by mamamayes at 9:40 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Hugs! I always thought CM was a place to come for support, advice, friends and answers..... I don't think you have anything to be sorry for-- you were hurting and reaching out for help. The ones who should be sorry are the ones who made rude comments and bashed your questions.

In response to your breakup and those posts--- I really hope everything works out for you- -Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2009