Am I having baby fever???

Im 29yrs old have two children from a previous marriage and am remarried to a wonderful man. I feel like I just want to have my third one and then be complete. We dont have any children together and he says he doesn't care if we have any because we already have two(meaning mine) but I really want to have a baby with him but we both agreed its not the right time. Am I just having baby fever???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I would say wait til the right time...I think that wanting a baby is fine as long as you have the means to do so...
    also be glad that having step kids is enough some people never feel like their step children are just as good as having their own
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You might be having baby fever, But it's completly normal for you to want a baby with the man you love. You want to create that life together. have you talked to him about it that it would mean alot to have a baby with him? I would see how he feels about trying for one with you, maybe in a couple of months or whatever, to know that's in your future. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• We've been married for 2yrs. We have talked about it. I think he wants to wait because he's in the military and he flies alot, but for short trips usually two weeks at a time so I'm left home alone alot. But the thing is when is the right time because he's in the military for the long haul, its his career and doesnt plan on getting out until he's retired which is 14yrs from now. I told him that if he doesn't want to have a child with me then I'm going to get my tubes tied, then he gets all weird about it and doesn't want me to. I don't want to have a child at 35 or 40yrs old and I'd like for my children to be somewhat close in age to they can bond with eachother. My son is 5 1/2yrs old and starting kindergarten this fall and my daughter is 3 1/2 y/o and will be starting her 4y/o preschool next yr(at the same school as my son).
    Anonymous