CONFESSION TIME

TIME TO CONFESS OR GET SOMETHING OFF UR CHEST!!! MOMS WE NEED THIS...

ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR ANYONE ELSES CONFESSION/SECRET/COMPLAIN PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL

THIS IS FOR VENTING PURPOSES AND POSSIBLE POSITIVE FEEDBACK ONLY

NOW GO VENT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I quit smoking 5 years ago....Ya I just lit one up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I freakin hate having to clean all day while everybody sits on their asses! Why cant I have fun? Why cat I sit down and watch a movie? WHY DO I HAVE TO BITCH TO GET HELP????Sometimes I want to scream it kinda gets hard cleaning up after 8 people and I cant stand for my house to be dirty!!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 2:40 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I can't seem to quit arguing with one OP. She isn't even talking about me in her post but it still rubbed me the wrong way. And now I can't seem to make myself stop.

>>>>Stop DAMMIT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• im trying out for american idol this year.....and i am scared to death.
    Anonymous

• I dont like my fiances cousins...in fact im not allowing them to be invited to the babyshower...they treat me like shit, talk behind my back, and threatened to fight me before my pregnancy...
    i just told them they dont know who their fucking with and im one of those people that you fuck with and then regret it later...LOL

now they think im crazy and thatt im gonna do something crazy bt i just think not letting them be invited to the babyshower is as much as i need to do

hahaha fuck them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I hate being misunderstood. I'm constantly misunderstood because i am very blunt and honest. ...you think that would make me easier to understand. ...but everyone always takes it wrong.
    And it's frustrating being a 22 yr old mother raising 2 boys who arnt my own with a DH who is deployed and a recently dead mother.
    My MIL drives me crazy! what's it gonna take to get her to realize i dont want to talk to her every other day?!

And i think i need help. counseling. major anger issues sense my mom died. crazy mood swings. insomnia. irrational fears.

My house is a disastor! drives me crazy. and i cant get these f*ck*ng ants out of my house! i just want them OUT! Even if i clean my kitchen right way they are still all over the place. IN MY BED.

I'm sexually deprived. ...lol. it's been almost 9 months. I need to let lose some frustration.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:15 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i wish i was cleaner, I will be when he gets back and i'm not so depressed!! i wish i could spend as much time as my hubby does learning czech.. i hate taking my antidepressants... i want my husband home instead of in iraq! Everytime I talk to him on the phone his spirits seem down farther than before! I wish I could fix every problem my hubby has and my daughter gets!!!! I've cried all me tears and now i feel emotionless
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:17 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• outstandinglove! Your life sounds like mine except I have one girl instead of 2 boys! Sexually deprived as well... 11 months and going strong! LOL unless he comes home.. :) as far as crazy mood swings, insomnia, and irrational fears.... ME TOO! It drives me insane! I thought it was from him deploying. He was my security blanket and now I'm alone trying to do everything, be everything, and can't take a break even for a few mins becuase i have to do SOMETHING!!!!! can't wait til he comes home!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I ate all of the brownies!!! LMAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• 11 months? wow. that's a long time. I havnt had to go that long. Didnt he get an R&R? or is he on a 15 month tour?
    I know what you mean about doing everything and being everything. no breaks. ...it's very tiring. And i love DH and i KNOW he TRIES to understand. and he's very supportive ...but sometimes i dont think he gets how hard it can be.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:35 AM on Jun. 12, 2009