DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN.....

FINISH IT OFF IN YOUR OWN WORDS.

nisi48

Asked by nisi48 at 3:03 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN YOUR DRIVING IN YOUR LANE AND SOME ONE GET'S IN FRONT OF YOU AND DRIVES SLOW.
    nisi48

Answer by nisi48 at 3:04 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Don't you hate it when your at the store in the check out line and the person in front of you is talking on the cell phone the whole time. THAT IS SO RUDE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• DONT YOU HATE IT WHEN YOUR DRIVING AND THOSE JACKASS PPL ON THEIR MOTORCYCLES THINKS ITS OKAY TO JUST ZOOM PAST WITHOUT ANY WARNING....

THEY NEED TO LEARN A LESSON ITS SO DANGEROUS AND FUCKING ANNOYING...I WISH I HAD ROAD RAGE SOMETIMES...LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• When you wait for the last day of school (work) and like a kid think, YAY! I get to say up late like I love to do and then you can't keep your eyes open.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:14 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• When you think you are going to get some $%*! and he ends up snoring on the couch!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Don't you hate it when people BITCH AND BITCH AND BITCH AND BITCH AND BITCH!! OMG IT NEVER ENDS!! I mean about really dumb stuff not people who need support!!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 3:22 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN.....u see something you really want but youre broke!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• you've been sick and you are still congested so when you laugh you sound like Charles Ingalls from Little House on the Prarie? I have that type of laugh right now, which makes me laugh more and then I end up hacking.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:04 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Oh wow, anon :41. You def hit the nail on the head with that one, lol.

DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN...You quit your job to be a SAHM, only to realize that you REALLY REALLY miss working and wish that you could just click your heels together three times and say "there's no place like work" and be back there. Okay, maybe this is just me, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN...You realize that losing that post-pregnancy weight isn't going to be nearly as easy as you thought it would be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Jun. 12, 2009