Sonny and Chers daughter is going to have a sex change?

Well Sonny is dead but, what do you think Cher thinks about this? I really don't care either way but correct me if I'm wrong.....isn't this like the first famous person to do such a thing? If so, more power to her.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• she cant just be a lesbian because she feels trapped. i know someone who is very dear to me that is transgendered. Biologically born female who is getting sex change to male and HIS girlfriend is biologically male transitioning to female. it has nothing to do with sex. I think people have a bad misconception that its a sexual need/desire. it s by far not. It is how they see themselves and for my friend, He thinks it would be unfair to be in a relationship with another lesbian when he dresses and acts male. A lesbian is attracted to women, not men and for him to present himself as a butch lesbian in his mind is unfair to the person he would be involved with. Not to mention he hates his body. geneticly speaking he is female. But the deeper inside feelings don't show on the outside. he feels male and a vagina just does not go with that. And for that reason he hates himself. What would you rather for transgendered people?
    stefirose22

Answer by stefirose22 at 7:54 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Good for her. Now she...errr..he can be who he wants to be. I don't know how Cher would react?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:19 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Wouldn't it be cheaper and less painful to just buy a strap on?!?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:20 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• ronj... you ARE NAUGHTY!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:21 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Yeah, but then she can just wash her BRAND NEW 2009 PENIS in the shower with her, rather then soak it overnight or something. PLUS she'll have the feeling a man has, like a MAN SHOULD GRRRRRRRR!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• LOL Gigi... But will her balls get all saggy when he is 70 too?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:29 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Damn...I thought Ronj was naughty. Gigi you just beat her in naughtiness. lol
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:30 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• And now Ronj has surpassed you Gigi. :p
    Nathskitten

• Woo hoo! I have beaten out Gigi in the naughty chase! And in another post I am the only one with any sense. What is going on tonight?! LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:38 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• lol, I think if you go through the trouble of getting the balls then you should get the type of plastic that is realistic and enjoy your manhood! It shrinks in cold water and sags in the heat.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:40 AM on Jun. 12, 2009