have you ever felt like crying ...

but cant bring the tears to your eyes?

My life sucks right now. I'm usually so optomistic. And right now i hate myself some days. ...most days. I find myself resenting a little boy who is going through so much himself and my issues have nothing to do with him. I'm angry. I'm f*cking p*ssed the f*ck off. ...and it has nothing to do with anyone. i'm depressed. I cant even remember the last time i've ever felt this down about myself and my life. ...but i have so much to look forward too. I tell my DH as much as i can. He is so helpful. i love him so much. ...but what he is capable of doing from about 7,000 miles away is limited. I find myself in a position where so many people are invading my life. And i have no choice but to let them. Worse then that. I have to ask for their help. ...I'm not good at that. I could go on and on. But i'm running out of characters. ...
Good night everyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think I know who you are OP. If you are who I think you are don't hesitate to message me if you need to talk ok? Your little brother needs you and I know you will do the best you can. If you need to tallk don't hesitate.~~~~Hugs~~~~
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:53 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Sounds like you need to just let it all out. Maybe make a post in a group. Or write a journal.
    melanie76

Answer by melanie76 at 3:42 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Hang in there, I know you just had to vent whoever you are and I hope you feel better. Tomorrow you will wake up and feel a lot better. I know I am after all the sadness and depression I feel sometimes.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:43 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• hang in their...I know asking for stuff sucks...I hd to ask estranged family members for help even when I was too proud to admit I needed any...Maye you can take some time to urself to just be alone...or not...but I hope things work out for you and hopefully you will soon be able to ease the tension in ur mind
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:45 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I really hope that you feel better soon. We all go through what you are experiencing in our lives at one point or another. If you stick it out, things will get better with time.
    PrayzAlphaOmega

Answer by PrayzAlphaOmega at 3:50 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You should look into counseling. It can give you some coping skills, and a safe place to vent.
    And yes, I have felt that way. Quite often, in fact.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 4:21 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• yup... there right now hun!!! I have been there for about 11 months now! If I had tears to let out, maybe i wouldn't feel so sad. I feel like my ducts are dry and i've tried to force myself to cry... impossible! It's hard, but just gotta push it out til he comes home!!! He needs you too and when he gets back it'll get better! Is he deployed??? Mine is... it's not easy when they are away!!! I PROMISE everything goes so far downhill when they aren't there
    Maybe you can get some antidepressants... i had to and it helps.. maybe you could look into that??? Please if you feel comfortable, you can talk to me!!! you don't have to say anything you don't want to but I just want to make sure (as everyone else here does) that you are all right... i understand what it's like not having hubby there to help. There is only so much they can do while they are away or you know he'd fix everything!
    I hope you feel better!!! GL
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:41 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You know I've been there more than once. Husband out of town, raising 2 kids, feeling lonely people nagging and I was just so tired I couldn't take it anymore so I just cried my eyes out into my pillow just to wake up and do the same thing over again, it sucks. This may sound silly or dumb but when you can't take it anymore and your crying your eyes out depressed, pray to God, tell him how you feel ask him to help you to give you peace in your heart to make you feel happy, he will help just believe in him cuz he loves you! feeling depressed will just wear you out. Then if you can ask someone to watch your boy, get your hair done buy something new whatever makes you feel better about yourself cuz your a strong beautiful woman you need to reward yourself. Whoever is invading your life just brush it off, let it go into one ear and out the other, live life one day at a time, enjoy yourself pray to God he will help and good luck!!
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:45 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Sorry you are so down. Please pm me if I can do anything to help. A shoulder or advice...anything.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:46 AM on Jun. 12, 2009