how do I get him back

My fiance and I were together for a little over a year and recently broke up. He wanted to break up and "give us both time to reflect on the relationship and what we did wrong so that we wont make the same mistakes." the day we broke up he sent me this text message "im always going to love you, you have always been the one for me. I hope you change so that we could be together as I need to change as well, I think it might be a couple of weeks and we will be back together. I love you and I hope you will give me another chance." But he has shut him self off towards me emotionally and acts like it doesnt bother him. He says he is just as miserable as I am but he couldnt deal with all the arguing and that we need to change. I am so unbelievable miserable and cant hold any food down or sleep. I feel so home sick with out him because I am so used to him being here. What can I do or say to get him back? I cant live like this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• when hubby and i were dating he pulled that on me. I was physically sick for weeks! I finally told him to just come over and talk no obligation and we he got in my house i locked him in and talked to him for hours! We calmly went over everything we possibly could writing everything down and making plans together. We made decisions to help ourselves and the relationship. Counseling is a great option! GL....hope everything works out!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:35 AM on Jun. 12, 2009