Where do you go .....

to buy inexpensive dresses? I just found out I am preggers with our 3rd child and I could use some cute dresses that are babydoll style. Can anyone suggest a place? I am a XL sometimes 2x cause of my boobs so I am not a skinny mini by any means lol I need a place with big girl sizes lol

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 5:04 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I've noticed Torrid has some really cute in fashion stuff that is for the bigger women. I also really like some of the stuff in Lane Bryant...I'm a tiny thing but I look for my mom all the time! Try the internet too! GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:32 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• If you have a store called Ross dress for less they have a maternity section there, and there is always Wal-mart, sometimes the Mall may have a maternity store, we have one at the mall were I live
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:32 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Lane Bryant has cute clothes too. Congrats on baby #3.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:18 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I AM ONE OF THOSE WOMEN WHO EVEN WHEN PREGNANT I TRY TO STAY FASHIONABLE. FOR ME MATERNITY CLOTHES MEANT PLUS SIZE CLOTHES. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE. EVEN WITH JEANS YOU CAN GET A BETTER FIT BY GOING UP A COUPLE OF SIZES AROUND THE WAIST AND HAVE THE LEGS ALTERED. DRESSES AR E THE PERFECT LOOK IN PLUS SIZE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN.
    loyaljazz

Answer by loyaljazz at 8:36 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Target, online there is Forever 21, Wet seal, Alloy,- I like Forever 21 the best they have really cute dresses and most all are under $30
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:02 AM on Jun. 12, 2009