can u mistake a UTI for pregnancy?

i know its a stupid question but i had to ask
and if so what are signs of an UTI
please DONT BASH
i just want to know and if it makes me stupid all well
again had to ask sorry

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 5:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Health

• ugh! I just wrote you a HUGE message and you deleted the question right when i did!!!!! :( i was supporting you too mommy
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• sorry i just got tired of stupid anon :(
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 5:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i know. any how cause I love ya lol......yes you can get it confused. a uti comes with frequent urination, burning and bleeding when it gets bad. speaking from experience here ICK! pregnancy has frequent urination and bleeding but only for a slight period of time, UTI stays bleeding. You can drink tons of cranberry juice and water for a UTI but better get into see a doctor asap for some medicine.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:30 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i wrot u on your last [post.....

did u c it?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:30 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• nope sorry or i dont think i did
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 5:32 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• ok so there is no bleeding what so ever
    and my tummy really hurts alot
    when i get hungry i try to eat then i get sick
    but iv taken 2 test and both -
    the only reason im asking if u can confuse them
    is cuz im really sore down there and it kinda burn
    and i know i dont got an STD
    cuz my man is the only one iv been with since giving birth and he is clean so ya
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 5:34 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i wrote you and said i was the person asking if you had a baby recently... sorry i was anonymous but i didnt want to ask and you NOT just have a baby lol u know? how is she though? i havent seen you online in a while so thats why i was asking if it was you .... how old is she now? is she a good baby?:)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:36 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• the body does really weird things. you could be making yourself think you are prego and that is making you sick. you stressing could be making you sick. you could have a couple of things going on. or you could be prego. the best bet is get to the doctor and just get a urine test to see!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:39 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I don't know if this will help but, the week before I got a positive bld test I had a uti and a yeast infection Talk about double whammy but, like I said 5 days after I missed my period so who knows Good Luck... D
    BigboyMom

Answer by BigboyMom at 7:10 AM on Jun. 12, 2009