Anyone had good IVF results after endometriosis or Zolodex treatment?

lees79

Asked by lees79 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• YES!! I have endometriosis, I had a laparoscopy in 1999 and one in May 2008. I am currently 6 months pregnant with twin boys on my very first attempt with IVF. It will happen for you. Hang in there!! If your in NY i can reccomend a top notch infertility specialist!!
    TWOMUCHFUN09

Answer by TWOMUCHFUN09 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I used one of the top clinics in NYC, too, to conceive my twins after two laparoscopies for endometriois, endometrioma on an ovary and blocked tubes. I even had poor response to meds, with low egg counts at retreival. But, it did finally work once I got to the right doc. The clinic closer to my home completely messed up. Just make sure you are at a really good clinic....

Good luck!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:20 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Thanks for your responses, you give me hope. I'm actually in Australia. Had a laproscope in feb 2009 to diagnose severe endo and now being treated for four months with Zoladex to get rid of anything left behind. I have full confidence in my specialist so fingers crossed. I start IVF med's in about 6 weeks when I get off the Zoladex. It's starting to get exiting and scary all at the same time! It's been such a long road already. Thanks again for your replies!
    lees79

Answer by lees79 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• GOOD LUCK SWEETIE!! I'LL BE THINKING OF YOU ;0)
    TWOMUCHFUN09

Answer by TWOMUCHFUN09 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 13, 2009