What can i do to loose the post-pregnancy baby fat?

i am still breatfeeding.

wifeyallditime

Asked by wifeyallditime at 9:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• walk, walk, walk. lol. how old is your baby? i started taking my daughter for walks around the neighborhood when she was about 4 weeks, sometimes twice a day. i didn't breastfeed so i don't know if you're allowed to diet or not but i also ate healthy choice meals and drank nothing but water, milk, juice and sometimes coffee. if you're feeling ready and up to it, i think you can google how to do exercises with your baby. but i would def recommend just taking your baby for walks, it worked for me. special k diet works well too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Walk a lot. Drink lots of water. If your baby likes bouncing and being held (mine never wanted put down), dance with the baby in your arms. I also do lunges holding the baby.
    Anonymous